Best Program for the restoration of your CD/DVD/BlueRay-ROM drive. If you write information on the disc were appearing errors or other bugs, it is the first principle that your laser soiled, and it needs in cleansing.
There are several ways to cleansing:
-One method is Manual cleaning . To do this you have to disassemble your CD / Blue-Ray / DVD -ROM drive and using special tissue for cleansing lasers, cleansing his glass. This method is rather complicated, you can damage the surface of the glass. You just can clean glass and computer parlors, but the cost of this service equal to the cost of the CD-drive (~ $ 300)
- Two method is electronic. It completely safe! and cheap ...
This record files' cleaning lasers' on disc. When reading files, your laser cleaned himself. This is fantastic. But it works!!!
The secret of these files in 2048bit information which allows the laser heated to the required condition and cleaning lasers.
The program has several degrees of treatment:
1) Low 2048bit
2) Combined 4096bit
3) Strong 16384bit
» version 1.0 - posted on 2009-04-23
EULA - End User License Agreement
ERNT System Antivirus 2009
Copyright © 2008-2010 Fozisoft. All Rights Reserved
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SOFTWARE PRODUCT
IMPORTANT READ CAREFULLY:
This Fozisoft End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Fozisoft for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT identified above, which includes computer software and associated media and printed materials, and may include online or electronic documentation (SOFTWARE PRODUCT). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
Systems Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes functionality that enables your single computer to act as a network server, any number of computers or workstations may access or otherwise utilize the basic network services of that server. The basic network services are more fully described in the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
You may also store or install a copy of the computer software portion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the COMPUTER to allow your other computers to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT over an internal network, and distribute the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to your other computers over an internal network.
However, you must acquire a license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for each computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is used or to which it is distributed. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
You may make a single backup copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may use the backup copy solely for archival purposes.
You may use the evaluation version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for the for evaluation purposes without charge for a period of 30 days. If you use this software after the 30-day evaluation period, a license for the non-evaluation version must be purchased. When payment is received you will be sent a registration code to enable the full functionality of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer. Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Fozisoft may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
Separation of Components.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed with the COMPUTER as a single integrated product.
You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
You may not transfer your rights under this EULA.
Without prejudice to any other rights, Fozisoft may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a fozisoft product, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
4. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and applets, incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Fozisoft or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. DUAL-MEDIA SOFTWARE. You may receive the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in more than one medium. Regardless of the type or size of medium you receive, you may use only one medium that is appropriate for your single computer. You may not use or install the other medium on another computer. You may not loan, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer the other medium to another user, except as part of the permanent transfer (as provided above) of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Fozisoft expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES.
In no event shall Fozisoft be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if Fozisoft has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
© 2008-2010 Fozisoft. All rights reserved